Sunday, August 10, 2014

hi. let's be friends.

howdy! I'm Evelyn Grace.









I don't pretend to be a professional. I'm really as novice as they come.




But the one thing I can claim: passion. And lots of it. I'm passionate about so many things [besides photography]; tea (lots),  dancing (lots), 40s style, theatre (lots), ice cream, music (lots), horses, government, and my family & friends... (to name a few)...


But I'd like to stop now and take a moment to honor my biggest passion. . . the One who has given me all other passions. . . my Jesus. Because when it comes right down to it, He's all that matters.









So while I might be testing my wings in the area of sharing my love of photography. . . My goal is to glorify my Creator. He created it. I get to savor it.


Welcome to my corner of the blog-o-sphere.






                                                    Let's be friends, k?

(Last picture: Photo credit to Zac Rodichok)

No comments:

Post a Comment